Friday, February 6, 2009

Life.

Is exciting.  I cannot get enough of the dear friends God has placed in my life.  My amazing family that is honest, encouraging and just dang beautiful.  My nephew. AHH!! Tea. Lovely lovely children that make me smile more than anything.  A rockstar boyfriend that is super in love with Jesus.  A job.  Beautiful Kairos girls.  My Jesus that has saved my life and given me a purpose to live and a hope for my life eternally with him.  Teapots. Blogging.  Being vulnerable.  Being honest.  School is lame but I am blessed with the opportunity that many people only dream of.  Cars.  Inner cities.  A place where I can freely worship my Lord and Savior with hundreds of people my age without guns drawn to our heads.  The freedom to carry my Bible around in my purse.  Feather pen journal.  Guatemala journal.  Kairos journal. Detroit Barbeque. Dinner.  Getting my hair and make up done to be a model by the greatest little cousins.  Photoshoots with Jonathon by the amazing photographer Lisabeth Conger.  God leaves from a beautiful Watershed retreat.  Praying without ceasing.  Raisins my salad. The eyes of the homeless, broken hearted and struggling.  The hearts of the amazing women who encourage me.  Falling into the grace of God.  Listening to the same playlist of lighthouse songs every day.  The living and breathing word of God that is so active and meaningful.  Opaque Sages. Memorizing scripture.  Being improbable.  Living for God and not the dying ways of this world.  Going to California.  Loving people, all people.  The mug that is holding my black tea right now.  Royal Oak.  Fireplaces.  Having time to myself.  Not working 14 jobs.  Meeting new people and hearing their stories.  Not watching tv.  Making smoothies.  Not buying coffee at Starbucks.  Turning my cell phone off.  Driving my amazing car Irma.  Having a wonderful mechanic who loves Jesus and does not cheat me out of the little money I make but saves me as much as possible. The Holy Spirit rocking this world.  Hot water that burns my tongue.  Road Trips.  Having to change and leave for work so I am not late... 

No comments: