Monday, February 9, 2009

Psalm 31

verses 23 and 24

"Love the Lord, all you his saints!
The Lord perseveres the faithful
but abundantly repays the one who acts in pride.
Be strong, and let your heart take
courage,
all you who wait for the Lord!"

I love my God and Savior.  

2 Timothy 4:5
"As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist,
fulfill your ministry."

2 Corinthians 12: 10
"For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities.  For when I am weak, then I am strong."

My lemony minty tea is still very hot and although I want to sleep I cannot sleep well knowing that I wasted two lovely tea bags and a huge mug of hot water.  So I will not sleep until it is empty :)  

Tea is such a blessing, it really is. 

No comments: