Sunday, October 4, 2009

confession.

I have subconsciously closed my heart to let God fill me. Because of this, I have nothing to give anyone, ever. This will change. Now.
"Dance with me. O lover of my soul. To the song of all songs. Romance me. O lover of my
soul. To the song of all songs"
I love Rockpointe Community Church.
I long to be a part of their family.






Well Jonathon is twenty today :) And I think he is the greatest boy I have ever met. And I think us being together is the greatest. I like that he plays guitar while I read my Bible. I like that he is the most handsome man ever. And everything about me wishes I could be in California right now as he leads worship at his church for three services.




1 comment:

Elle Bee said...

As a "member" (a weird cousin, probably) of RP... you are welcomed. We are blessed to have you.