Friday, February 12, 2010

Today.

I love everything about today already.
Over a year ago I met a girl at one of Jon's shows.
She was the girlfriend of the drummer and we hit it off instantly.
We talked all night about how in love we were and how we knew we were going to marry these guys and on and on.
We had so much in common with our pasts and we just became instant friends.
We exchanged phone numbers and I never saw her again.
We talked though.
We had amazing conversations.
She lives over an hour away in good traffic.
But her and her husband are coming out and we are all going out to dinner tonight.
I am just so very excited because I super like her a lot.
And we both married the boys we couldn't stop being giddy over!

Until then I get to work out, go get a physical for my new job, run a few errands and smile a lot.

No comments: