Monday, February 22, 2010

Work..

I start work tomorrow.
I am excited.
Jon and I will officially see each other for less than 2 hours after work before we both head off to our evening plans separately. It will be a weird change but I think kind of good for us as sad as that is to say. At this point I feel like I just can't get enough of him. I can't imagine what being away from him for 9 hours a day is going to do to that. Regardless, I can only handle this vacation feel for so long. I need to be productive. I need to wake up before 9 am. I need to go to bed before midnight. I need to be investing into lives other than Jon and mine. And lets be honest, I need to be making money.
And a girl I will be working with and I are already friends.
That's really comforting.
And my house is on her way to work.
So that will be such a blessing considering Jon and I are sharing a car.
He was pretty geeked when she was very persistent in being able to pick me up tomorrow.
He doesn't have to be up at 730 am, which is a blessing because I have never got him out of bed before 930 :)
God is really good to us.
Oasis is doing a series called Real Life Superheroes.
Today's message was on Men in Black.
It was real real good stuff about having God's mission in our lives.
Being on a mission is an exhilarating feeling!
Especially when it's real.

No comments: