Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dedicated to Jonathon Ketchum.




Jon claims I have never dedicated a blog to him.
Which I think is absurd considering I talk about Jesus and him most because they're the two best men I have ever known.
But I will dedicate this blog to him either way.
He just devoured a plate full of pasta in less than five minutes, and looks as though he still wants more. His eating skills never cease to impress me. He also writes killer songs that I get to listen to from first rough demo to the end, which is a pretty cool wifely duty if I do say so myself.

I haven't told him yet but I intend to watch Date Night with him tomorrow.
He has wanted to forever and it went out of the movies so quickly we never saw it.
As I finished that sentence he had finished rinsing his plate off and I hear, "You sure you don't want to watch Date Night tonight?"
We havent spoken of that movie in weeks.
We should be married.
I haven't responded to his question yet.
He makes me laugh.
Im done.
Im going to go read Revelation with my husband because that's smart to do.
And sometimes in my life, I make very smart decisions.
Other times I eat two popusas instead of one and then feel very very sick.
That was tonight too.
They can't all be smart decisions!

No comments: