Sunday, August 29, 2010

Feet.

I hate feet.
I think they're gross.
I dont like rubbing feet against other feet.
It all weirds me right out.
But then I read an amazing verse like Isaiah 52:7
"How beautiful upon the mountains
are the feet of him who brings good news,
who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness,
who publishes salvation,
who says to Zion, "Your God reigns."

And then! I read Nahum the other day and golly me
Nahum 1:15
"Behold, upon the mountains, the feet
of him
who brings good news,
who publishes peace!
Keep your feasts, O Judah;
fulfill your vows,
for never again shall the worthless pass
through you;
he is utterly cut off."

Paul even quotes the Isaiah verse in Romans because it is such a big deal.
I want it tattooed on my foot please.

1 comment:

Pam said...

you have cute feet. :)