Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sick.

I am not good at being sick at all.
Throat spray is disgusting and after a few days I just read the directions that Im not supposed to swallow it.
But I am laying in bed and it hasn't killed me yet and Id rather take the risk of what a tiny spray can do to my insides than get out of bed to spit it out.
I am finally after a week of this taking a sick day and going to the doctor.
Doctors cost so much money when you forget to choose a family doctor from your insurance list and it takes a couple weeks to process.
Love my thought process of worrying about it when I need to actually go.
Urgent Care it will be.
Goodnight world.
I intend to wake up feeling 100% healthy p.s.


1 comment:

Brette Eden said...

I hope you feel better. Being sick is awful.
I just wanted to say, after reading your blogs I decided to start my own. It seems like fun and seeing as how I love to write, I figured why not! Thanks for the idea :)