Thursday, September 16, 2010

Zechariah.

Today on the phone Zechariah taught me the different noises that animals make.
Saturday at 534 am I am going to hug him to no avail.
Sorry to his mother, but I won't even stop if he is sleeping :)
Even though I take care of babies as a profession and I know what a bad choice this could be.
My desire for him is overwhelming.
And I am about to eat chicken noodle soup and drink orange juice that my husband so graciously went to buy for me so by tomorrow I will be completely healed and he wont even get any of my nasty germs that are hurting my throat so immensely right now.
I consider myself the happiest aunt right now.

3 comments:

Elle Bee said...

Wait are you coming to Michigan? I'm going to alert the paparazzi!

Emily said...

Haha. Just to fly in, but then I am being swept right to Ohio for my mom's birthday for a brief day and a half :( Jon and I will be home in December!

JesseMarie said...

This is just mean... you got my hopes up, and then destroyed them!