Monday, February 2, 2009

Most mixed up blog full of crazy thoughts ever.

Okay so I have this friend.  And basically she is super dear to my heart. The past three hours have been pretty intense and I love it.  We have this thing where basically we are the greatest God friends ever and He just super speaks to us all of the time through each other and challenges us and convicts us and reveals his word to us and the list just does not end of what he does when we are together.  Tonight was not any different. Except that he laid out this new possible ministry that would seem fitting to us but absolutely insane to every one else, which is a typical God thing to do of course.  That cannot have any more detail until we have a confirmed answer from him.  Let me just say never try to even begin a tentative plan for the next year of your life or say that you could never do something.  Because God might take those two things in two lives and be like, oh just kidding, here you go.  Woohoo. Love him so much.

Now for more detailed God stuff.  Basically I might piss people off here and you can tell me I am wrong all you like, but I am absolutely as of today done "going to church".  Sunday morning I will not step foot into another church building.  I do not know how long this is going to last. But basically I am going to home church it up.  I have had this one my heart for some time now, been praying about it a lot, and am done just thinking, reading and praying about it.  I bet God is looking down on me and being like, "Seriously Emily?  You want me to give you more reasons, every day I have spoken to this topic, now your praying about it is just turning into an excuse to procrastinate!"  And I think He would be right, because he is God and he is always right of course.  

1 Corinthians 2:9- But, as it is written, What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him. 
2:14- The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God for they are folly to him... 16...but we have the mind of Christ

Galatians 1:10- For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God?  Or am I trying to please man?  If I were still trying to please man I would not be a servant of Christ. 
1:16...I did not immediately consult with anyone

Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through him who strengthens me!!

Colossians 3:1- If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-22- Rejoice always. pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.  Do not quench the Spirit. Do not despise prophecies, but test everything, hold fast what is good. Abstain from every form of evil. 

2 Timothy 1:9... Who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works, but because of his own purpose and grace

Hebrews 3:15-As it is said, Today if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as in the day of rebellion.

Hebrews 11:8... And he went out, not knowing where he was going.

Ezra 8: 22-23... The hand of our God is for good on all who seek him, and the power of this wrath is against all who forsake him. So we fasted and implored our God for this, and he listened to our entreaty.  

I cannot take time to review the looks of this or spell check or whatever. Time to pray. My God is so good and I just want to pray and praise his name forever.  Oh to have a crazy God!! Love Him. 

There is so much more but so little time. Good night. 

No comments: