Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Missing Jonathon.

Jonathon is playing a show tonight.
21+ only.
I am so sick of being little.
Instead I will stay home and be super productive with everything I have already gotten behind on since I have started work. Bad wife points already!
And then drink nyquil and go to bed real early since I have an approximately 12 hour day tomorrow.
A few of the kids at work have these nasty nasty coughs.
So.
Of course, no matter how many vitamins I take, orange juice I drink and how many hours I sleep, I have been waking up through the nights with this awful painful cough :) But I feel fine enough to function at least.
Life is good.
Loving California more and more everyday.
It's weird that 5 weeks in I feel like there is still so entirely much to do.
I miss Handprints.
I miss Zechariah.
That is all to my story.

2 comments:

Pam said...

There are no bad wife points. Nobody is keeping track, maybe you shouldn't. Ok, so you were probably joking too, just had to say.

Elle Bee said...

Handprints misses you.

I miss you.

My mom is coming in for a week starting on Saturday. I plan on finishing your pictures while she is here and can handle my daughters. You look great in all of them.

Love...