Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lazy.

I hate that I have been so lax in my blogging this past week. God has been moving beautifully and I have spent so much time journaling and in conversation with people that by the time I get to typing it here I feel like everyone already knows and just get lazy about typing it.

Basically right now I can't put into the words the thanksgiving I cannot stop pouring forth to God. The ways in which he has chosen to take care of my heart are undoubtedly the most thoughtful and loving ways I have every been pursued daily. When my computer isn't going to die and my stomach isn't causing me such immense pain (yay for stomach viruses that keep me up till 5 am throwing up and curled into a ball and making me stay home missing the children at work I have been missing since last night ): ) I am going to Tell the Story like my Grandpa encouraged me to do when we talked this past weekend.

Give God all glory for he is the only one deserving it. When I can sit up straight without pain I am excited to learn the song Acres of Hope on guitar because I will totally be able to :)

No comments: