Monday, July 13, 2009

Religilous.

I do not know why I watched this movie. I knew from the first time I read an article about it I wanted nothing to do with it. But tonight I watched it. I cannot begin to put my thoughts into words as I process what I watched. It was the most repulsive display of Christianity I have ever seen in my life. This man takes his "evidence" which with the little study in apologetics that I have is quickly proven inaccurate and brings them to the most blasphemous of people I have seen. The words in which he spoke and most of the religious people he interviewed made me sick to my stomach and almost drew me to tears. How lost our world is. The saddest part of the whole movie was that I felt like if it weren't for Christians this man would have fallen in love with Jesus as his Savior awhile back. He knew the scriptures, he knew about the life of Jesus and what He taught. But he couldn't find anyone who lived their life like Christ did. I can't write about this anymore. I am far too tired. My new favorite song appears as though it will be easy enough for me to learn. I am so excited :)

No comments: