Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Irma.

I am in Barnes and Noble waiting for my fantastic brother in law to figure my car out because I can't do it on my own. Well, he called me and told me what issues I had going on... And I just sat here with people all around me and started laughing because I have no idea what he's talking about. And the saddest news of all is that all the guys at the shop laughed at the prospect of her driving to California. I need something with my exhaust because that rock that hit me was huge. And there is something wrong with my car that starts with a "c" that costs about $600 to repair and I can't afford that so now I am hoping she just makes it till we find a new car. Oh joys. I love that there is not snow right now and all because well. I don't like super cold. But since Christmas is here in one week I can't really fathom it because there's no snow here. And I am getting married. Eek. And I love 1 Chronicles 29:14 a lot. And I never wash my hair even though it's short. Jon told me that will change once we're married. But unless he learns to blow dry my hair he's totally wrong. And someone just told me I'd be a good mom and my heart leaped. Literally leaped. Don't tell Jonathon. He's still scared of babies :)

No comments: