Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Plans...

So our future will be fantastic because our God is so ridiculously in love with us. He has shown us his providence time and time again and confirmed his desire for our marriage numerous times through many people. We are so excited for what is in store. Plans change so frequently. So many different options and possibilities. But what I can say officially is that we will be getting married on January 23, 2010. Yes that is 6 weeks away. We will be packing up a truck and driving out to LA where we will move into our new apartment that has yet to be determined February 1. It is going to be so much fun and I get to live with a boy! The best boy ever at that. I get to be married! I don't know how people do long engagements. I am dying here with only an 8 week engagement. I would get married tomorrow if I could :) I mean... I did find a perfect dress today. That's always amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily we were never like "best friends" didnt talk too much came to you house a few times when you were here in NY, but when I saw on your facebook you were engaged I was filled with joy. I am so happy for you. Ive been engaged for the last 6 months its crazy I love it but I cant wait to be married. Were looking at July 31, 2010... but it may change. Congrats again and I hope the best for you hun.
God bless.

-Ashley Wroblewski