Thursday, December 17, 2009

Washington DC phone call.

I woke up to a call at 520 from some troop photo booth in Kuwait. The 2 minutes we got to talk was such a tease but totally worth it. I have missed his voice so much and its only been two days. I couldnt go back to sleep now because on top of missing him I had a dream that I text Nicole to see if I could come over and she said no she had too much cancer. Last I checked she didn't have cancer so I called her. Angela answered her phone and said Nicole was having surgery to get cancer removed and no one knew if she was going to make it. So I yelled at Angela asking her why I didn't know she had cancer and she said no one did, Nicole found out and kept it a secret so we wouldn't be sad. And now she was going to die. What a jerk. Then I sat there trying to find an encouraging Bible verse to send to Nicole and they were all about dying. Annoying. So sufficient to say; Im awake. An hour earlier than I wanted. Ive worked out, showered and am going to go sit at Starbucks and read my Bible or something forever until work.

No comments: