Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jesus, Tea, and Raves.

I drank tea everyday this past weekend at the most amazing tea place ever.  Sarah was working every time and I think she's something great.  Jaime and I fake lived together and it was dandy.  We snuggled at night and I woke her up when she was an hour late for work.  We prayed together, waited on God, journaled, went to random shops to not spend money, shared our hearts and mostly became even greater soul mates.  We usually walk outside of the bars and do our notecard thing,  but it was techno weekend like mad so we raved without the drugs.  It was a unique weekend that I wouldn't change for the world.  At the electronic music festival and the club after I wish there were more sober people than just Jaime and Ted.  I feel like I wish more people could have been laughing at the ridiculousness of the dancing that I was busting out based solely on the fact that I felt like I was getting a work out.  Haha.  I wish I could go into more detail but I am tired.  I have had an exhausting day.

Cliff and Ang rock at life and are the greatest leaders by the way.      

No comments: