Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Selfish.

I feel selfish to be able to have a boy that instead of wanting to avoid me when I am ultimate crankster of a mood and no fun to talk to he wishes he could just cuddle with me.  I would want to get as far away from me as I could if I were him... I want that and I am me. 


Jon's friend in California has this girlfriend who is amazing and I have met her once and loved everything about her.  In one night we discussed our entire lives and are a lot alike.  We have since talked on numerous occasions, she even called me on my birthday that sweet girl :),  well I just found out she is getting married this June.  I am so excited for her considering we have talked about this whole marriage deal many times and I am glad at least one of us doesn't have to wait for forever.  She already is an amazing mom and is going to make an amazing wife.  Her son is not her future husband's but he is an amazing father already.  I am so excited for what their future holds.  After all they have had to go through with him being all rockstar with David Cook and all I do not doubt their marriage.  They are strong, in love and determined.  I love them a lot.  And am not even a little envious...

No comments: