Saturday, May 30, 2009

Love Group.

Seriously.  I cannot put into words how amazing the group of people are that I currently have in my life.  Intensity.  It has been a night completely filled with the Holy Spirit rocking out our conversation.  After some prayer and amazing time diving in and out of 2 Timothy and Titus, Jaime and I went for a discombobulated run in the dark where I recited Psalm 121 over and over again when we were lost from each other and I thought I might die.  We than met everyone else back at home after they made an amazing ice cream run.  A few games of scattergories later, here I am.  Needing sleep like mad.  And being selfish and sad that Jonathon is eating dinner at TGI Fridays,  the restaurant we had our first date that wasn't really a date for his birthday on October 4, 2006 while I don't even get to hear his voice before I fall asleep.  

Face this fact like mad:
If it is not from God... it is from Satan.
There is no in between.  
It is good... or evil.

If you do not spiritually train yourself up to take captive every thought... you weaken yourself and give room for demons to enter without as hard of a fight. 

If you  have physical pain... go to Brian.  He will figure you out.  He may still be a student, but he's got this.  Even though it was pretty ridiculous that I am messed up enough where everything about me that he checked, had an issue that he had to fix.  Thank goodness he doesn't mind postponing his ice cream consumption to take away the pain from my walking.  Praise God for creating in each of us different gifts.  

I have a headache I am so tired. 
Babysitting in the am.  Four lovely children I miss so dearly.  I am pumped!!

No comments: