Friday, January 8, 2010

15 days.

My wedding day is 15 days away. As I stood in front of the mirror this morning it hit me in a way it hadn't before. And I liked it. I just cried and prayed and thanked Jesus a super lot for being so good to me. Because he is so good to me. My bridal shower is in 2 days. Thats so weird. Im a bride. For real a bride. I fooled around with my hair a bit because I am doing it myself. And I think it has potential of being perfect. I am making all of the favors today with the dearest Jesse Scenga. I am so excited. My mind is going crazy with all that I have to do that no one can really do for me. But as I accomplish one thing at a time I feel better and better. Exciting exciting things are happening. I am moving to California! It's weird. It kind of feels like I am just getting ready for another trip. But it's for good. I mean, God might move us somewhere eventually. But for now. It will be my home out there. Jon wrote me a song this summer. In it he wrote the line; "Your the home where I belong." He left that on a blue post it note in my apartment when he left from that September trip. I put it on my door and it has been there ever since. I am glad to be going home with Jonathon. He is where I belong. Im so ready to be his wife.

No comments: