Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gas.

Jaime locked her keys in her car while she was getting gas today.
As I pulled in three hours later to get gas I had a weird feeling in my gut, but I safely secured my keys in my pocket and reminded myself I don't ever lock my door away anyways. I finished and got in my car and laughed at my silliness of thinking that something weird was going to happen. As I pulled onto I-75 I noticed my gas door thingy was open. The rest of the way home I couldn't remember for the life of me if I had put the twisty cap on. By the time I pulled onto my street I came to the conclusion I for sure did not and it had to be gone by now. That's why there was a random honk when I pulled out of the gas station. When I got out I went to shut it and saw the twisty cap sitting right there on the back of my car. Over ten miles, turns and expressways that little cap never fell off. That's real cute of Jesus :-)

No comments: