Sunday, January 31, 2010

Life.

I love the adventures of life.
Jon and I are officially moved into our new place.
We are going to turn the keys for his old place in today.
Friday night was our first night here and last night held our first dinner.
I made chicken and pasta and we sat on the floor and ate with our new dishes and silverware.
It was good fun.
We laugh a lot.
I have already been to 3 goodwills.
We had our first grocery shopping trip as a married couple last night at Trader Joes.
We are going to costco today :)
It is my dad's birthday today and it is strange not being there for a big dinner with everyone around. I wonder if it will eventually feel normal to miss big things like this.
My computer is lost in the mail.
If it doesn't come by Monday then I will have to redo my resume.
I didn't really care that much that it was lost. My mom got insurance for it and Jon has a desktop and a laptop so we're more than set on computers.
But then I thought about all of my pictures and my list of who gets a thank you card for being absolutely amazing. And so now I'll be ticked if it doesn't come.
We leave for church in 2 hours.
Im excited.
And even a tiny bit nervous.

No comments: