Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Confusion.

I am left in state of confusion of how people can know so much about the Bible.
Far more than me even.
And still reject Jesus as LORD.

My precious old man just walked out. The last thing I heard him say?
"The problem with all religions is that it ignores the honesty of the finality of death: Nothingness."

My heart hurts.
Real life physical pain.
It actually kind of hurts to breathe.



I am here using Bible Gateway to copy scripture into word documents to print out and put around the infant classroom.
(P.S. I am lead teacher in there starting Monday if I have not already exclaimed my joy and excitement!!!!)

Right after I typed this I copied the next verse so I could take a break and breathe.

2 Peter 3:9
"The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you,
not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance."

Thank you Lord.

No comments: