Friday, August 7, 2009

My parent's house.

I am at my parent's house now...
not my house, my parents.
Weird.
I have internet.
I want to blog.
I have nothing to say.
Denise and Mike leave tomorrow and I promised Denise I would not be sappy when I say goodbye.
So if I blog about them my heart will get sappy and I'll cry therefore I will not be able to just goof around with her when we say goodbye like she wants me too.
So I am lame.
This is the worst blog ever.
But I would feel like a horrible person not blogging in five days.
This is the end.
If you made it to the end reading this I apologize that nothing good came from it.

2 comments:

Denise Janell said...

im sorry..i thought thats what i meant a week ago....but a crying hug wouldnt have been too bad...sorry....you just have to be how you feel...i feel really bad...
i love you

Emily said...

I love you with everything I have sister.
Don't feel bad. I cried at the end because I just couldn't help it anymore. You are beautiful. I am excited to skype you :)