Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Magnetic Poetry.


Goldfish has a magnetic poetry board filled with random words.

A couple months ago Jaime and I began our endeavor of proclaiming the Gospel on this board every time we come in. The other day we came in just so Jaime could pee and I put together, "He will always be light in the storm." When we have more time we put together more. I have decided to keep track of everything we do so I am going to put them up on here too.
This is the one I just spent the last half hour doing.



by the blood
true love is near
say yes to him
he will never lie or leave you
he sees your delicate beauty and sings over you
sky and sun show he is power
light wind whispers worship
sour beneath the shadow of his arm
live in moments when time is a gift
to tell of his death and our life together



1 comment:

Unknown said...

emily, that might be the best one yet! you are so great! I wish i would have known and i could have helped you find words!!! I love the idea of putting them all on here :) You are great