Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Royal Oak Residents.

So Jaime and I are officially moved into our 300 sq. ft apartment in Royal Oak. I could not be more excited for what this entails. I know that through our living together and what he is doing in each of our lives he has huge things in store for us here. I could not be more excited for the future than I am at this point in my life. We don't have internet at our place which after this weekend I have found to be a huge blessing from God. There are plenty of places that have free wireless internet, the best being Goldfish Tea (as I am interrupted by the owner and given a card asked to vote for them on clickondetroit.com/4thebest, I obviously did since I had just typed that they were the best). If I am going to choose to walk somewhere to use internet it always makes me think twice if it's truly worth the walk to just check my facebook real quick. I have found most times it is not and instead I stay and spend more time in the word or singing to Jesus. Such a better way to spend my time.

We have also officially begun our P90X workout. Today I did an hour of plyometrics which is a mostly squat and jumping exercises (which let me tell you is fun to do in an apartment where the ceiling is only a few inches above your head c: ) and a sixteen minute Ab Ripper workout. By the end my shirt did not have a single dry spot. Such joy.

Working a four hour shift in the middle of the afternoon usually bugs me. What with a half an hour drive both ways and missing the entire morning which is when all of the meat happens makes it just kind of dreary. But today, I am all about it for some reason. I slept in until 8:25, talked with Jaime for a bit before she headed off to school, worked out, showered, cleaned, organized, and here I sit enjoying a mixed berry with black tea powder smoothie. After work I have Watershed Bible study which I missed last week and am so eager to go to tonight. I could not imagine together a more relaxing and exciting day. It is so great how God knows exactly what we need. If I had to pick the perfect day this would not be it, but right now, in this moment, it's perfect. God is so good.

I need to be responsible and do my whole change of address deal.
How long can I procrastinate on that?

No comments: