Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Epidemic.

This blogging thing is an epidemic.

I like it.  For real, a lot. 

I also sarcastically like not being able to talk to my boyfriend because he is such a hard worker and not being able to fall asleep when my alarm will go off in about 6 hours.  I also like that after washing my hands about 184 times today they are nice and red and dry.  

I for real like that my God doesn't hate me when I have a melodramatic night.  I also like that my family has the strongest bond and love I have ever seen or experienced.  I really like that I am going to heaven even though I get sad about stupid things of this world that hold no value to my eternity.  

My hands are cold.  I am going to sleep with gloves on.  

My little sister rocks more than yours does.  Her name is Angela, and everyone should have the opportunity to have a sister like her.  That's just that. 

  

1 comment:

Angela said...

Again love you sister <3