Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I hate Starbucks.



I hate the cold business like feeling.  I hate the cost.  But I hate most that I have purchased a venti americano in a tall cup with white mocha syrup from there for $3.02 about four times this week.  I can't stop though.  There is this girl there, and I love her.  There is something in her eyes that breaks my heart.  The way her bangs fall across her face is a beautiful thing, but there is a reason I have never seen them pulled back.  There is something about her smile that is so sincere and so innocent I just smile in my heart when I see it.  I will continue to buy a venti americano in a tall cup with white mocha syrup for $3.02 until I learn her story or she quits.  I have come to decide that I don't need the coffee.  I don't enjoy it enough to spend $15 a week on it.  But she is worth the money, and I do not yet know why.   



Oh ps. I am going to rock out with Jaime and Hillsong in Toronto in June.  I am beyond excited.  I cannot even imagine what the presence of the Spirit is going to feel like in a place like that!! 

I love my Jesus.  He makes it okay to smile when there is pain in the heart.    

2 comments:

JesseMarie said...

Hillsong.. reallly? I am so jealous

Carissa Leigh said...

so after I read this blog I immediately began googling hillsong tickets.......I think I'm going to the one in Chicago on the 10th =) haha I love Hillsong.