Saturday, April 11, 2009

This song moved me tonight.

"Oh God, hold me now 
Oh God, touch me now 
There's no other man who could save the dead 
There's no other God to place our head"


Intimacy with the God of the universe is an unexplainable and beautiful thing.  I cannot imagine what it will feel like in heaven when satan has no place to try to build walls up and attack us with sin.  When Jesus prayed that we would know God like a husband and wife know each other in bed. 
Wow.  
God loves me... THAT much. 
That he wants that intimacy with me... as sinful and wretched that I am.  The numerous times I cheat on Him with desiring things of this world... and He blots out those sins, makes them white as snow... and brings me back.  
Wholly His.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that song rocked me.