Thursday, April 30, 2009

Randoms.


A "Christian Church" seeking the approval of man rather of God and ignoring His word in the process.  Disappointing but not surprising.  



I cannot give details behind this story but have been given permission to blog about this because it is the funniest thing ever.  A dear friend of mine is amazing at life and every single guy with any common sense or love for Jesus should want her as his.  Well two very very close friends do.  And in one day both of them asked her out on a date.  This is just hilarious to me because it just shows how much some really close guy friends actually discuss this matter.... of which girl they are pursuing.  I am excited for the showdown of when they find out they have both been pursuing the same amazing girl lately... and she wants nothing to do with either of them.  Haha.  Is that mean? 

I am waking up at 600 so I can go get coffee with my little sister before school.  I should sleep maybe soon. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh boy. You are too funny... I laughed at this now. It is funny :)