Saturday, April 25, 2009

MINOR.

Im not one for the bar scene, being in them that is.  But last night Jonathon played a show in Palm Springs, which is about a two hour drive, and of course I went.  Initially I wasn't ided, which is obviously good because Im only 19, but then when she came around asking if we were 21, not even asking to see ids, I couldnt bring myself to say I was.  So she permanent markered MINOR across my hand.  It was cute. Later in the night when cops came she was great and hid me in the kitchen, haha.  Thats a whole other story.  The point of this story is to say how much I adore watching Jonathon play, how he gets better and better every time, and how I like going up to people and selling his EP.  Even after the two hour drive of gas he still went away with more money than he had when he came.  This is lovely.  I want to convince him to come out at the end of the summer, fall, or next spring for three weeks and do this every night in Royal Oak.  Lets be honest, he could really get a following and sell his EP like mad.  Jaime and I could go around selling it, and after they give us the money we'll ask for a prayer request. HAha. That was a joke.  I am wide awake even though yesterday I was up for twenty-four hours, not counting the 30 minutes I slept on the two plane rides.  He is exhausted because well, he played, and had to drive both ways last night.  I want to be nice and let him sleep, but I want to be selfish and wake him up so we can spend every possible moment together.  I will choose to be nice... for a little.  When I'm away from my family, I realize how much I love them and how I wish we could all just move out here.  Looking outside it is beautiful and I can see mountains.  Seriously.  Let's go family.  Get on this.

No comments: