Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tomorrow will be better.

It's not for the catering, but it was the only picture I could find.  Out of the whole Qdoba/MORO crew I was the only one whose name does not begin with a "J".  Very depressing.  Jericho. Jordan (who is a girl and gave us her number because she is amazing and likes meeting new people, loooove her!) Josh (whom we have formerly known) and Jaime of course.  Poor old Emily comes along, sporting an "E".  Lame school.

Tonight was ridiculously amazing, my ankle hurts from running to our trumpet man Dave and my stomach hurts from laughing so hard and working up an appetite.  God is tooo good and tooo funny for me to handle sometimes.  Tomorrow I will reveal details.  As for now, I have four hours until I have to be in the car and driving to Lansing!! Woohoooo.  Love family.  Love bearing the marks of Jesus in the tiredness of my eyes, haha...Right.  Okay sleep. 

Love you!!!   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love that you added a picture too!!! I can't wait for your details