Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jesus:

I love Him.  
I am pathetic, and yet he loves me so unconditionally.
When Jesus said we must live how he lived, I think a lot of people take that to mean the basics, don't have sex before marriage, don't swear, go to church, and on and on.
But we forget that we are commanded to love people like Jesus loved people.  If we look through scripture about how He loved people, and look at our own lives at how He never stops loving us through all the crap we shove before Him and the times we flat out slap him across the face with what we say and do to other people.  That is a lot of love to have to show other people nonstop, without using lack of sleep or being sick as an excuse to stop.  The only way this is possible is if we look through the eyes of God at everyone he places in our path.  I want to see people, like my God sees the people he created and loved enough to send his son down to die for.  

I like opening the Creamery up alone.  It's a nice three hour gap of time where I leave the music off and just work and hang out with God.  He makes such wonderful company.  

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hi my sister! I have a blog now too... please look! I love you and I love your blogs!