Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Old Blogs.

I just went back and read some of my previous blogs from back in December.  It made me smile because well, I write like an idiot.  But mostly it made me sad because I spent so much time with Jonathon and was able to relive some of the funniest and cutest moments.  I have been lame at telling about my life because of lack of time.  But, my "stuff" to do is going to be put on hold tonight.  So prepare for a rant about how amazing my boyfriend is.

Wednesday was miserable.  I worked all day, and all I wanted was Jonathon.  If we're being honest I felt so pathetic because of how badly I missed him.  My heart hurt, my body ached, my mind wanted nothing more than to be filled with his words and my eyes just wanted to cry.  I worked at the daycare and than at cold stone.  After cold stone I was going to my sister and brother's house to hang and cuddle my nephew who makes everything better always.  I called him and did my rant and our conversation went something as follows.

"Okay Jonathon, for the past three nights I have had dreams that your coming home this weekend, and I know that that is not possible so I am starting to get a little pissed because now, when it doesn't happen, I am going to be sad."  
"I'm sorry Emily,  I'll be back in June hopefully."
"Yes but Jonathon I miss you now, bad.  Are you sure your not going to be at Nicole and Erics?"
"I'm sure, I am recording with Mike and Chris right now, I'm sorry... Anyways, what are you doing?"
"going to see the most handsome boy ever!!!"
"Me?"
"no, Zechariah, and don't joke around about that I miss you. blah blah blah I ranted on."

Get to Nicole and Erics house... Eric answers the door.

"Sorry"
"umm. Why are you sorry?"
"Well I just really wanted you to be Jon, and your not so I was disappointed, but I am sorry because I really am so glad your you I love you."
(Take baby from Nicole and you guessed it, I rant once more)
"Seriously for the past three nights I have had dreams about Jon coming home to visit this weekend and its pissing me off because I know he's not coming and I just miss him so much and..." on I go until....
The Bedroom door opens and out walks Jonathon.

True Story.
It took me like four minutes to hug him because I was scared it was another dream. 

Today Jonathon asked me to come visit him... I told him I was leaving tomorrow and we said it was a good idea.  I wish it was a real story.  Long distance relationships do not get easier.  I hate every day that we are apart.  ugh.  Now I need to go be productive.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and jon are possibly the cutest thing ever. i miss you both terribly. xo

Denise Janell said...

long distance relationships do not get harder?????

Emily said...

typoooo. dont get easier. obviously.

Unknown said...

This is funny to me. :) Extremely. Your bf rocks

Unknown said...

i do rock. you're not so bad either. ha