Monday, June 1, 2009

I call dibs.

Jaime called dibs on the verse in Romans I want to talk about.  By her calling dibs it means that she gets to blog about it and I am not allowed to.  So when she does I will lead you to it because it is going to be profound and amazing. 

Tonight my girl soul mate and I walked three miles to Starbucks to drink water and devour the Bible for forty minutes, and than walk three miles back.  It was wonderful.  On the way back some yappy dog barked at us out of a car moving approximately 45 miles per hour.  I was not okay with it.  We almost peed ourselves and had to stop for a few moments to gain composure.  Ridiculous.  I need to sleep, otherwise I would write a 4 page blog about how amazing God is.  I am in love.  Jesus rocks at life.  I love that I am surrounded by people who hold prayer to such a high regard.   

No comments: