Sunday, June 7, 2009

This is silly.

Last night I started feeling miserable.  Chilled to my bone and not okay with life.  Jaime and I still opted to go to Royal Oak and before we started she prayed God would take away my physical pain, even if it was just for that night so I didn't have any distractions.  Well we stood up and started walking and I felt fine.  Quick answered prayer.  This morning I woke up for church and felt just as bad as I had before she prayed.  During worship I even had to sit down because my body felt so weak.  And now here I lay, fever, sweating, freezing, headache and a very painful cough.  I was so geeked to meet up with a friend before lighthouse and just enjoy my night praising God and engaging in deep prayer with fellow believers.  Now... I lay here.  Call me crazy but I really feel as though this is one of Satan's ways of trying to attack me.  And I am not okay with it.

No comments: