Monday, December 15, 2008

A Beautiful Woman.

Due to the amazing small group Bible Studies Lighthouse Collective organizes called Kairos...   God has given me a new friend.  She is the most beautiful woman of God and it is so wonderful to have another girl speak truth to my heart when my mind is so clouded with my own ungodly thoughts.  Her name is Laura and I just love her.  When in conversation I feel God speaking through each other so powerfully.  She calls at the most opportune times and through a simple phone call I am reminded of God's timing and grace in my life.


Jon has spent the last two hours helping his little brother study for his Biology exam tomorrow.  Selfishly I wish the past two hours were spent with him cuddled up and holding me close.  But it has been so encouraging to see such a talented musician come home and humble himself to spend hours working to help his little brother succeed.  I am pretty darn blessed. 


No comments: