Friday, December 5, 2008

Guitar

This was after the Oasis concert.  We were completely wiped out. 
    

I love when Jonathon practices guitar.  It is the greatest ever to see his passion and talent shine through when he is not even on stage in front of people.  That is one reason I am so confident he is going to make it.  It is not about the fame, but his heart.  I love that so much.  It is so beautiful to see and I only wish I could see it more frequently than I get to.  

My feet are killing me.  In the past two days I have a total of three new pairs of shoes.  Two of which Jonathon bought, one I did.  They are absolutely awesome shoes that I would never have pictured myself wearing.  The ones I am wearing tonight are particularly cute but I will end up soaking my feet in ice water at the end of the night I am sure.  I have a silly confession.  These past two nights I have gotten somewhat dressed up and I love it :/



  Oh and Jonathon just made me ravioli.  Love him.

No comments: