Monday, December 8, 2008

Home.


After a red eye last night, work today, and class this evening I am still just as upset to be home as I was leaving last night.  Not many people get it.  They think I am being silly and should be okay because heck, I get to see him in thirteen days.  Not a big deal!  There is so much more to it than people will ever realize.  There is never a point in explaining because I get the whole, you're only nineteen deal.  You have other things to worry about than marriage.  Nineteen is too young to even think about marriage.  There could be someone else, you never know.  If only people knew.  

My heart aches right now.  I may get to see him in thirteen days.  But that is thirteen days I have to go without his hugs.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it's hard hun, I totally understand. I am only a year older then you, and people tell me the same thing. "I have more to worry about, there are other people out there, find someone else because he's too far, you need someone here that is going to be with you." They honestly don't get that the guys in our lives make us happy, and our heart aches if we are apart for more then a day. As time goes on, and you guys become engaged, people still won't understand, but they have to face it, that you are an adult and you can make your own choices for what you believe is right. I wish you and John the best of luck and love that anyone could ever have. I hope that your love continues to grow and always have God in the center of it. If you ever need anything, I am here for you, because I understand. ; )