Saturday, December 20, 2008

I poked your eye.

A wonderful woman from work took pictures of Jonathon and I.  She is absolutely amazing!  Being a little camera shy and not very photogenic I was a little bit nervous.  But she showed us some during and I felt so at ease and amazed at how good Jonathon and I truly look next to each other :)  Just love it!! I will post a few of my favorite pictures as soon as I get them.  

If at any point you need pictures of anything; and I mean anything.  Jon and I aren't engaged or anything.  This was totally random and fun.  

Lisabeth Conger is the woman to go to!! 

Oh ps. If anyone thinks Jon is a nice guy. Think again.  As of last night my new name is Emily Renee Oinkel. Thank you very much. 

Oh and Jon is an amazing musician despite his mocking of my. 
www.myspace.com/jonketchum 
Check out a few of the songs he has written and recorded.  "Go" is my current favorite and I get chills as he sings the first few lines.  His voice is sensational.

We have his family's Christmas party to head out to so I should probably finish getting ready so when we are late he cannot turn the blame over to me.  :)

It is so fun to be young and in love just for the record!

No comments: