Thursday, December 4, 2008

I made it!

Despite a slight mix up in gate numbers I made it to California!  I guess when they tell you the gate number on your ticket, it is just a joke.  When I got to gate number 72 and saw three people flying to LA I knew I mixed up somehow.  The screens told me gate number eight.  That was a trek let me tell you.  

The dear boyfriend picked me up and he bought me some wonderful food to scarf down like a disgusting pig since I had not eaten in what seemed like days.  We did some grocery shopping and finally are home.  It may be 1230 here, but in my mind it is 330.  Im tired to say the least.  But we are going to watch two and half men. It is a dumb show, very dumb show if we're being honest. But I laugh because watching Jon laugh is funny.  Tomorrow we have the entire day to ourselves and I am thrilled!  We are going to do some major shopping and rock out with Oasis! 

Oh ya, and LA people are crazy.  Jon is not excluded from this stereotype.   :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made you. : ) Have fun girl you deserve it!