Saturday, December 13, 2008

How do you formulate the sentences?

Everything about me wants to write.  To take the pain I feel in my head right now and put it into word format.  To take the hurt in my heart and create an eloquent poem.  I want to write words into sentences into paragraphs into pages.  I want rhyme and reason into what I am feeling.  But that is just not possible tonight.  I have never hurt so deeply from one look into someone's eyes.  I have tonight.  The horrible thing is the mixed feeling I have about it.  I feel the hurt and pain and that is hard, but I feel a twinge of joy.  A small ounce of giddy little girl excitement.  It is strange.  But I feel so close to the man I love.  That closeness is something that I pray for and God brings to us steadily as the days in our relationship progress.  But tonight he flooded it upon me.  I praise God that He has created us to feel so closely, but am in complete and whole pain from what Satan is trying to work around us.  We will stand firm though.  Together we are strong and empowered by Him.  I rest assured in the glory Christ has already claimed as He walked out of the tomb alive and in His majesty.   

No comments: