Friday, January 16, 2009

All knowing.

Oh and it is nice to know that God is all knowing and that no one can do exactly what he needs me to do because I do this obnoxious thing sometimes that every girl can probably relate to.  It is basically where I pick myself apart and realize that I am not all that unique.  Where with every supposed unique thing about me I think of a girl I know how has it more or more authentically.  This is not a pity post in hopes of hearing how wonderful I am and such.  I know that because as I posted earlier about that half topped girl, Jesus thinks I am so awesome because He wanted to die for me because he is so stinkin in love with me he wanted to do everything he could to make sure I could spend eternity with him.  And he did because he rocks just that much.  But I have not read my Bible today at all and feel as though because of it I am listening to all of the lies Satan is trying to feed me about myself because I have not been filled with what God has to say about me. Why am I dumb?  I will not take it.  I am given authority over Satan and so I do not have to take this from him.  My journal misses me.  These are posts people should not have to read.  Accept my sincere apologies.  ( I am still not deleting it though because than I will feel like I have to write it all again, and that is just a waste)  

No comments: