Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wonderful.

This morning I woke up with a voicemail from Jonathon.  I crawled out of bed so happy and excited to listen to it.  After I listened to it when I got in the car I realized that if I had not had that voicemail, I would have been cranky and pissed off when I woke up.  Yet everyday I wake up to God, and He is much better than Jonathon.  I mean honestly, He made the fricken day I am waking up to.  I know He has already forgiven me for my selfish stupidity, but I haven't yet.  I am pretty pissed at myself about it.  Tomorrow WILL be different.  Just you wait.   


When I got home from work my mom said, "Wow Emily, you must feel how you look."  As I slowly turned to her my dad chimed in, "and by that she means you must feel wonderful!"  Who would have guessed he has four daughters, a wife, and a female dog... literally.  He is a good man with a very wonderful wife.  

No comments: