Tuesday, January 20, 2009

text messages.

I am so ridiculously in love with Jonathon Ketchum.  We have not spoken on the phone all day (sigh of depression), yet somehow as I lay in bed tonight my heart is racing with love for him!  Like the racing where I am all giddy and nervous like we just had this amazing conversation or I am about to see him for the first time in three months.  I am not really sure actually.  But this feeling can all come as a result of a few text messages where he can in the most simple words tell me so eloquently how much he loves me.  It is so amazing to me that in the middle of his nonstop recording and mixing and practicing and go go go.ing (haha. get it Jonathon) he manages to take the few moments to sweep me off my feet ( whats that called? broom).  I know this is cheesy, but would you like some cheesecake?  I apologize for this post turned corny jokes that make Jonathon and my knees go wobbly at the thought of them.  I mean it is late and I am just giddy in love and sort of am venting all of the things jokes I should not bother Jonathon with via text in the middle of his intense recording session.  It is a funny feeling to feel like I am laughing with Jonathon right now.  Okay sleep. Seriously. 

1 comment:

Jacquie G said...

Emily, I enjoy reading your blogs and look forward to them. You have an amazing ability to express yourself, and it is so refreshing to feel your intense love for Jonathon. You have such a beautiful faith. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings and for being such an inspiration. Sometimes "cheesy" isn't so bad...