Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yay for purpose.

Okay so basically my passion is children end of story. 

I struggle with it a lot because I feel like right now I am being pretty selfish with it considering I get paid for my job and babysitting and the like.  In two days I get to watch three different families for free.  Now this may seem like I am complaining because that is time I could be using to make money. But I am not.  This to me is the greatest joy ever and I cannot praise God enough for it. Seriously this weekend is the most amazing gift from God I am just itching to open!!  I have been crying out to God trying to figure out what he wants more from me.  This may seem silly to many people but I feel like by providing me with families who I know will be thankful for a free babysitter God is using me in a way I just love Him for!  I sometimes just get tired of leaving places with money in hand.  

My dad is out a job.  He resigned on Tuesday.  My mom is out a job.  No one in my family knows where we will be at the end of this month.  I love this feeling.  People think I am crazy, they talk about how scared I must be and how hard this must be for all of us.  Hard? Sure.  Scary? Maybe a tad.  But I cannot get over the excitement of trusting everything into God's hand.  I love knowing knowing full well that He will provide. 

2 comments:

Elle Bee said...

Has he written to Randy yet?

I'm excited for you, too. But please let me know before you go hungry. God sometimes provides through friends. :)

JesseMarie said...

I love you friend. That's all. I'm praying for your fam.. but I know God has it all planned out already.