Thursday, January 15, 2009

Awesome friends.

I am just going to proclaim that I love spontaneity!!!  My last California trip was decided in one day.  Booked three days later when I had the courage to ask off of work.  Today a very dear friend called up and said that two of my friends and I are going to California at the end of February if Jon has room for us.  He will be moved into his three bedroom apartment with two other guys so yes, plenty of room.  Not eight hours later my computer screen is screaming out the price of airline tickets.  I nervously anticipate calling work tomorrow to ask how feasible and how much they would hate me if I could have three days off of work. Problem is I just requested off a whole week to go on a mission trip.  That is a side note I pray God will work out.  I just love how God does these things for Jon and I.  I mean here we are across the country and we have gotten to see each other so fricken much.  It is insane.  All of the ways we were able to I know God totally planned out to the very detail and I just love that He is so supportive of our relationship.  It gives me so much confidence in believing that Jon and I are together not just because our human reactions to each other make us feel all giddy and in love, but because God has created us to be together at this time.  He works through Jonathon in so many ways in my life that I just cannot get enough of either of them!  Sometimes when Jonathon talks I just get all tingly because I know that at that moment he has been so entirely used by God to speak to me.  But all in love jibberish aside that people probably puke over, I am not getting my hopes up because the plane is not booked and I am not there yet.  Although things seem to be falling into place two of us excited girls still need the time off from work.  Trusting in God no matter what he does with this opportunity :)      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure work will not have a problem with you taking off a few more days. : ) and I am sooooo excited and happy for you that you get to see Jon. I know that the anticipation of seeing the one you love is great, and actually seeing them is even greater. I am so happy for you and Jon. May God keep blessing yours and Jon's relationship.