Monday, March 9, 2009

Awe.

I am in awe of how much Jesus loves me.  
His love is so unconditional.  
So magnificent.  
So unfathomable.  
And so perfect.  
He fills my heart more than anyone ever could.  
He never lets me down.  
He never disappoints me.  
He never comes up short.  
He knows how to perfectly fulfill the desires of my heart.  
He knows my every need before I even ask him.  
He speaks truth into my deepest being.  
He holds me in a way no one ever could.  
He is never unavailable.  
Never annoyed by my quirks.  
He covers me with peace.  
Restores my soul.  
He cannot stop telling me how much he loves me.  
He could not help but show his amazing love for me by laying his life down for me on his own accord.  

My Jesus loves me with everything He has.  I am so undeserving, yet because of his death and resurrection, I deserve nothing less.  

Jesus does not get annoyed with me when I am a little down and out.  He doesn't get angry that I am not overflowing with the joy he so freely lavishes upon me.  No.  He wipes my tears, holds me close, whispers to my heart, and lets me fall asleep.  Because he knows: that his "joy comes in the morning."  I like that Jesus loves watching Breakfast at Tiffany's with me on nights like tonight.  

No comments: