Monday, March 30, 2009

So much.

I have so much to write about that I can't even do it.  End of story. This is the new game. Pick any verses in the Bible, randomly with the point of a finger, and God is so connected that they will connect in some way.  It's better to play this with a few people with a few different Bibles, but I am playing it by myself right here and right now to prove it to you.  Three verses. I promise I'm not going to change them. 

Ezekiel 9:3 "Now the glory of the God of Israel had gone up from the cherub on which it rested to the threshold of the house.  And he called to the man clothed in linen, who had writing at his waist."

Acts 1:6 "So when they had come together they asked him, "Lord, will you at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?"

Philippians 3:1 "Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord.  To write the same things to you is no trouble to me and is safe for you."

That's not a joke.  In the order I flipped, pointed and read.  Eyes closed and God is good.  

Jaime just text me and told me that nine people did this and of course: It was proven.  Try to disprove that God is so big and that His word is living and breathing and you will waste the very breath that God has blessed you with.  

Jaime just text me a verse to add to the mix. 

Psalm 118:13 "I was pushed hard, so that I was falling, but the Lord helped me."

Seriously you ask.  Seriously I tell you.  God's word is too great for our words.  So I am going to stop trying.  

No comments: