Friday, March 13, 2009

Mississippi

I want everyone to know that when I spell Mississippi, I do that little chant song thing in my head. Just because I am that dumb.  We are leaving my house in 3.5 hours.  And I have to sleep at some point because I am a driver on this trip so I should be able to keep my eyes open a little bit.  Talk about espresso for Emily.  I already miss Jonathon's face.  I will not have internet access for a week. I am not concerned.  But I will not be updating, obviously. 

When I move to California, I am going to cry hard.  I love my family so much. I mean super a lot much.  By that I mean I cannot even express the place that my family fills in my heart.  Without them to hug and sit around with and pray with and such, life will be hard.  Plus, Zechariah is going to grow into a big little boy so fast and I don't want to miss it.  I am excited for God's call, and I think he won't be mad at me if I am sad to leave my family though.  I will still go, not even reluctantly, but with sadness mixed into my excitement, and tears mixed in with my smiles.  

It's a good thing Jaime is my girl soul mate.  And if Jonathon leaves for tour the same week I move out there, there will be a battle, just for the record. 

No comments: